Header Ad Banner

Friday, April 2, 2010

With the word "Deployment" looming on the horizon...

...and having not even recovered from the last one, my brain is starting to need an outlet again. I started working on my designs for my store. I miss doing that.

I got really preoccupied with some other duties and the things I love got sacrificed as a result. So now I have my family life back on track, farm working towards earning it's keep, and my business is heading in a positive direction again.

At least it was until Mike said that word. I'm going to just kind of ignore it for now though, because it's not an immediate thing. It's not even a bad thing. It's just something I don't want to think about at the moment.

So, I worked on designs and creating more items with existing designs. You'll be seeing those in the near future.




*** The name of the non-profit water based company that was previously endorsed on this page has been removed and is no longer endorsed by myself and my Gold Star family. If you want some worthwhile non-profits that use donated funds for what they actually say they will use it for, I will be happy to provide a current list if you message me. **

No comments:

Post a Comment